Influenster

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Contain yourself


I have discovered a new favorite store...The Container Store! Today I decided to head to Atlanta and visit Ikea, since I haven't been since before Christmas. Afterward I headed to Buckhead and went to Lenox Mall. Oh how I wish I had a ton of money...I found so much stuff that I wanted! I did get new dishtowels at Williams-Sonoma and some Barefoot Contessa cupcake mix at Crate & Barrel...can't wait to try that out!
Then, I decided I wanted Carribou Coffee. Once there I discovered The Container Store right next door. I've heard of The Container Store but had never been to one. I've been missing out! I got two new trash cans for the bathrooms, and a small recycling container for the kitchen. I could have spent so much more...I found some really awesome stuff!

After a stop at Whole Foods for some groceries, I headed home to fix dinner for Jarrod and me. I look forward to enjoying the rest of my weekend...it always goes by so fast.

No comments: