Influenster

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

8 Things

Borrowed from Sarah's blog...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Movie Reward trip with my students on Friday
2. The Biggest Loser coming on in 37 minutes :)
3. Going to the beach in May
4. Our Valentine's Day weekend in Gatlinburg!
5. My meds working so that I can get pregnant soon!
6. Spring Break/Summer
7. Going to see Fiddler on the Roof in March at the Cobb Energy Centre
8. My sister and Aaron visiting in March

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ate at Panera Bread
2. Went to Kroger for groceries
3. Made yummy homemade mac-n-cheese and shared with my friend Susan
4. Cleaned the bathroom and did a bunch of laundry
5. Made an awesome dinner for my hubby
6. Took a relaxing bath in my jetted tub
7. Watched two episodes of Hoarders
8. Made a fruit smoothie with Strawberries, Mangoes, and Bananas

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Lose 40 pounds
2. Get out of debt completely
3. Get pregnant
4. Go back to school for my masters degree
5. Get pregnant!
6. Completely enjoy my job, all the time
7. Wear fun clothes...I always look the same
8. Go on a long vacation, to somewhere warm, with my hubby

8 Shows I enjoy:
1. Top Chef
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Family Guy
4. The Next Food Network Star
5. Flipping Out
6. Hoarders
7. Two and a Half Men
8. Grey's Anatomy!!!!

No comments: