Influenster

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What did we do before computers?!?

So I have been without my computer for 5 days!  That is wayyyyy too long.  Jarrod was away on a business trip this week and as soon as he leaves, my computer dies.  That figures.  So today, he fixed it.  In like 20 minutes.  He is so smart!

We have another busy week ahead of us.  I have an important day at work tomorrow and then we have Parent Conferences from 4-8 on Tuesday night.  Jarrod is leaving on Tuesday for another business trip...this time to Louisville, KY.  Fortunately he will only be gone one night.  Thankfully I only have a four day week!  We have winter break on Friday and Monday (and maybe Tuesday if we get furloughed), and I am so excited because we are going to Gatlinburg!  I can't wait...a weekend in the mountains in a cozy cabin with a hot tub...so relaxing!

Well, gotta get ready for the Super Bowl.  GO COLTS!!!!

No comments: