Influenster

Monday, February 1, 2010

Another week...

Well, another week is here.  This one looks to be a busy one for both of us.  I have several meetings at work this week...mostly IEP meetings.  Fortunately I only have 8 days of work left until Winter Break, and a weekend trip to Gatlinburg :)
Jarrod is traveling this week.  He flies to Syracuse, NY on Wednesday, and will be traveling between there and Boston through Friday before flying home that night.  I'm not sure what to do with myself without him here in the evenings...I think it will remind me of our dating days, with him in Cartersville and me in Duluth.  We never saw each other during the week then.  That seems like a long time ago!
I had a good weekend.  I went to Buckhead and did some shopping.  I got a nice leather wallet at Filene's Basement for $10!!!  I also met up with my friend Tracy to see When in Rome.  Cute movie, but fairly predictable.
Well I hope everyone has a great week...4 days until the weekend!!!!

No comments: