Influenster

Monday, July 23, 2012

Ben at 3 months

I can't believe my little man is 3 months old!  These months are flying by!  I am sad to say that this is my last week at home with him.  He starts daycare on Monday.  I'm coming to terms with it...after having a big emotional breakdown a few weeks ago, I'm slowly getting better and accepting the fact that he has to go to daycare and I have to go back to work.  I know it's going to be hard at first, but I also know that many people put their children in daycare everyday, and I will eventually be okay with it.
Here are some pics that I got yesterday.  I'm looking forward to his 3 month pics with In-Focus Studios on Saturday!







Posing in the hat that Papaw bought for me!





Happy 3 month birthday, my sweet baby Ben!  Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!!

No comments: