Influenster

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Little About Me

Something fun!  Borrowed from Moske Monkey Business
A is for age: 31
B is for breakfast today: Just coffee
C is for currently craving: Italian food
D is for dinner tonight: Haven't decided yet
E is for favorite type of exercise: I'm on Week 3 of Couch to 5K!
F is for an irrational fear: Ladybugs!
G is for gross food: Green peas!
H is for hometown: Coalfield, TN
I is for something important: My beautiful baby boy
J is for current favorite jam: Anything on my C25K playlist
K is for kids: One- my sweet little Ben
L is for current location: Adairsville, GA
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Booking our hotel for Lauren's wedding in St. Augustine, FL
N is for something you need: toilet paper and more money so I can stay home with baby Ben!
O is for occupation: Middle School Teacher; wife and mommy
P is for pet peeve: people who use bad/incorrect grammar
Q is for a quote: "Whatever you are, be a good one" -Abraham Lincoln
R is for random fact about you: I was obsessed with Nascar when I was about 13.  I couldn't tell you anything about it now.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Apples and peanut butter
T is for favorite treat: Chocolate chip cookies and milk
U is for something that makes you unique: I am right handed except when I play sports...golf, baseball, etc...I do left handed


V is for favorite vegetable: zucchini

W is for today’s workout: Completing Week 3, Day 3 of Couch to 5K this evening...it's too hot now!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, ankle
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Nothing really...Ben had his shots and was miserable all day and I had to have a procedure done in the afternoon that caused a lot of discomfort...bad day :(
Z is for your time zone: Eastern

No comments: